Friday, March 30, 2012

Zoom Out: A Look at the Larger Community - Thursday, March 29

Millburn High School seems like a great place to attend school. It was crazy though with the amount of students and the hallways that all looked the same! Thank goodness I didn't get lost. First period, Nick and I had digital arts! It was very nice and a fun class. I wish we had something like that in my school. I than went to a math class with one of Nick’s friend. I was surprised how different it was to class in Israel. It was just like in the movies! I even took a picture of Nick's locker. We then went to volunteer at the Interfaith Food Pantry and packed bags for people who need supplemental food to take home with them. Dinner at Zack's house was fun and the falafel made Nick even more excited for Israel!! We want to thank him and his family for hosting the Diller's. As always it is nice to see all of the Israelis and Americans together hanging out!

- Nick Sarano & Peleg Kazaz

No comments:

Post a Comment